Coconut Flour Chia Seed Crackers
|I used a puzzle-shaped cookie cutter to give the crackers a fun shape.|
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup chia seed meal
1/4 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup boiled water
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Mix the dry ingredients until well incorporated.
2. Add the coconut oil into the bowl.
3. Add the hot water a little at a time, stirring as you add it in.
4. Mix well with a spoon, stirring and mashing out any lumps that might still exist.
5. Once you have a uniform dough in a ball, place it on an unbleached, parchment-paper lined tray (or baking stone without parchment paper) and roll out. Keep rolling your dough until it is as thin as you can get it without seeing through or tearing it. (Covers an approximate 14.5" x 10" area)
Feel free to remove pieces of dough to fill in other areas that may need more dough to make it more uniform.
6. Slice into squares with a pizza cutter.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes.
8. Cool and enjoy!
|I love baking stones!|